Thursday 12 February 2009

R-A-G-E

I just, and only just, persuaded myself not to flame someone who really, really deserved it.

On another note - Peter just brought me in a baby bird which, unfortunately, was not entirely dead by the time he brought it to my attention (by jumping into my lap and yowling with pride) so I had to prise it from his jaws (no mean feat, I tell you) and then wring its neck. He's now clearly very angry with me and with Katie for some reason. She keeps trying to play with him and he just huffs and walks away with a little "i have put away such childish things" shrug of his shoulders. Poor Katie she looks very desolate and, alas, she's such a little bird brain it will probably always be like this now - she wouldn't recognise a mouse if it bit her on the nose.



No comments: