Saturday 10 May 2008

The Higgs Fucking Boson

CERN clearly has impeccable comedic taste - inviting Chris Morris (Chris Morris!!) to speak about the Higgs Boson. Cereally, this couldn't in any way be cooler.

What's funny (to me at least) is that it is yet more evidence, as if any were needed, that I am always attracted to slightly-geeky-funny-boys - I've declared my intention to marry Morris for many years and never realised that he fits my "type" perfectly. Some more men I might marry who have a geeky side:

Charlie Brooker (wrote about gaming for years)
David Tennant (Dr. Who, duh)
Sayeed off of Lost (magically fixes all manner of technology on a giant, invisible magnet island)

It's also worth baring in mind that I have never (I mean never) had a relationship with any man who doesn't work in some kind of IT capacity.


Phwwwooooar.

No comments: